Active Hand Rehab has an exciting opportunity for a fully registered or associate Hand Therapist to join our busy team. We’re currently based in Linwood and Rangiora, Christchurch and provide a specialised service, tailored to our client’s needs, for people who have sustained an injury or have a condition affecting the elbow, forearm, wrist and hand.
You will be responsible for:
· Directly providing hand therapy treatment to patients.
· Establishing and building relationships with stakeholders in the patient's care including hand surgeons and GP’s.
· Helping to promote the service in the wider community
The ideal candidate will:
· Be either a fully registered Hand Therapist, or Associate Hand Therapist with Hand Therapy New Zealand, and
· Hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate with the Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand or Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand,
A competitive remuneration package is offered along with mentoring and regular in-services.
If this sounds like you, please touch base!