Creating THTG was our dream, but it's not stopping there! With Hand
Therapy Clinics located throughout Auckland and the Bay of Plenty, we
are growing to be able to provide more people with access to superior
hand therapy services. Here at THTG we pride ourselves on being family
friendly - but this isn't just a missive; it's a value that sits at
the heart of our business. We promote flexible working conditions to
meet the needs of both our patients and our team. We offer an
inspiring workplace that fosters trust and co-operation.
The THTG crew also know how to have a good time, with fun social
events throughout the year. We are a small, close knit crew that will
support you fully in your hand therapy journey.
The current vacancy is for Mt Eden and Airport Oaks clinics. We are
seeking either a full or part time Hand Therapist to work along side
our team. Autonomy and the ability to work independently on occasion
Qualifications & experience
* A NZ Registered Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist with a
* Hand therapy experience.
* A Registered Hand Therapist or someone currently working towards
Tasks & responsibilities
* Assessment and treatment of patients with hand and upper limb
* Fabrication and provision of splints.
* Formulation of patients rehabilitation programs.
* Flexible working hours at our Central and South Auckland clinics
working within a multi-disciplinary team.
* The latest digital technology to work within our paperless system.
* Annual financial contribution towards ongoing education.
* HTNZ and professional membership fees paid for
Director & Registered Hand Therapist
P: 0800 218 4444
F: 09 355 0503
0800 218 4444