06/12/21 Hands up if you are looking to join a fun, hardworking Hand Therapy team.
Full or part time vacancy at our Airport Oaks clinic – easily accessible from the Southwestern Motorways.
Creating THTG was our dream, but it’s not stopping there! With four Auckland Hand Therapy Clinics, we are growing to be able to provide more people with access to superior hand therapy services. We have clinics on the South Auckland and the North Shore.
Here at THTG we pride ourselves on being family friendly – but this isn’t just a missive; it’s a value that sits at the heart of our business. We promote flexible working conditions to meet the needs of both our patients and our team. We offer an inspiring workplace that fosters trust and co-operation The THTG crew also know how to have a good time, with fun social events throughout the year. We are a small, close knit crew that will support you fully in your hand therapy journey.
What we can offer
- Flexible working hours at our Airport Oaks clinic working within a multi-disciplinary team
- The latest digital technology to work within our paperless system
- Financial contribution towards ongoing education
- Comprehensive on-site hand therapy training programme with regular ongoing supervision
What we are looking for
- A registered Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist with a current APC
- Hand therapy experience would be a bonus, but is not essential
- A willingness to train as a hand therapist if you have no prior experience
Sound like you?