27/04/2019 Hands up if you are looking to join a fun, hardworking Hand Therapy team.
Creating THTG was our dream, but it’s not stopping there! With two Auckland Hand Therapy Clinics, we are growing to be able to provide more people with access to superior hand therapy services.
Here at THTG we pride ourselves on being family friendly – but this isn’t just a missive; it’s a value that sits at the heart of our business. We promote flexible working conditions to meet the needs of both our patients and our team. We offer an inspiring workplace that fosters trust and co-operation The THTG crew also know how to have a good time, with fun social events throughout the year.
The nitty gritty
What we can offer
- Flexible working days at our Airport Oaks clinic. Part time initially, with the potential to increase to full time.
- The latest computer equipment to work within our paperless system
- Financial contribution towards ongoing education and work attire
What we are looking for
- HTNZ member
- Member of PNZ or OTNZ with a current APC
- Ideally be a registered Hand Therapist, or working towards this
- Be able to work autonomously
Sound like you?