26/06/21 Hand Therapy position – Christchurch
We are a dedicated team of five, looking for a new therapist (experienced, or an Associate HT) to join us.
Our three clinics are based in Christchurch and Selwyn, with a diverse caseload including post- operative rehabilitation, acute soft tissue injuries, sports and work injuries, chronic conditions and pain management. Christchurch is booming, with many opportunities for outdoor recreation and activities.
The hours we offer provide flexibility, and could be either full or part time.
Renumeration is generous and competitive, depending on experience. We are able to support someone onsite through the Hand and Upper Limb Therapy paper at AUT, a requirement in NZ for providing services under the ACC Allied Health contract as a hand therapist. Our package also includes reimbursement of the usual professional body memberships, HTNZ and APC.
We have an established onsite supervision programme for those new to hand therapy, with the opportunity to work alongside experienced therapists with regular opportunities for peer review and support if necessary. Attendance at hand specialist clinics is an option for ongoing learning and experience.
We would welcome applicants who:
· have a keen interest in ongoing learning and professional development,
· are willing to share skills and experiences
· have an enthusiasm that encourages best outcomes and engagement from the patients that they treat.
· can work as a team alongside other professionals and administrative staff
· are interested and able to work in NZ under their professional scopes, and have a current drivers licence.
For further information, please contact:
Alison Wilding, In Touch Hand Therapy, 212A Main South Rd, Wigram, Christchurch