Hand Therapist/Physiotherapist (20 hours per week) Fixed Term March to October 2021
Wanaka Physiotherapy is looking for a Hand Therapy New Zealand (HTNZ) registered or associate Hand Therapist/Physiotherapist to come and join our 2 full time Hand Therapist/Physiotherapists as well as our team of 11 Physiotherapists and 1 Occupational Therapist. The position is for 20 hours a week, moving to 30 for the winter months of June to October. The start date being as early in March as possible, flexibility on this for the right candidate.
· Assessment and treatment of patients with hand and upper limb injuries
· Construction of splints and casts
· Coordination of rehabilitation programs for patients
· Liaise with GP’s, Surgeons and Specialists
Qualifications & Experience:
· Registration with the New Zealand Physiotherapy Board
· Current Annual Practicing Certificate
· Registration with Hand Therapy New Zealand
What we offer you:
· A relaxed yet professional work environment in a practice with a small rehabilitation gym within multi-disciplinary Wanaka Lakes Health Centre
· Strong In-service education program
· Motivated clients
· Wanaka lifestyle
· Peer support
· Competitive remuneration appropriate to qualifications & experience, payable per patient/service charge provided on a fortnightly basis.
· Supportive work environment
This position requires you to already have:
· Ability to work legally in New Zealand
· Fluency in spoken & written English
· Accommodation in Wanaka
Applications close 14th of February 2021, but interviews may be offered prior to this date.