Warrnambool, Victora Australia
14/09/2020 WPRS seeking Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist for
Full-Time Hand Therapy Position
WPRS are seeking to employ an additional full-time therapist for hand therapy. While we would love to employ a therapist who is already experienced in hand therapy we would consider the right applicant with a background in Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy who is motivated to learn the intricacies of hand therapy. See our website https://www.wprs.net.au/
This is a great opportunity to work alongside two plastic and reconstructive surgeons and two experienced occupational therapists/CHT (USA).
Essential skills are good time management, solid clinical reasoning skills, attention to detail and ability to take constructive direction.
Living and working in Warrnambool, this delightful beachside community is within easy reach of many activities, great schools for those with children and only a train-ride from Melbourne. Your services will also be employed in our Mount Gambier location on a rotating basis.
Relocation allowance for international candidates will be considered.
Requirements for the role:
1. Bachelor of Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy,
2. Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or eligible to obtain registration
· Certification in Hand Therapy
· Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Demonstrated ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
· An understanding of the principles of continuous quality improvement and demonstrated skills and initiative in service development, evaluation, quality activities and / or research
· Demonstrated ability to impart knowledge to multi-disciplinary staff and to members of the community
· Demonstrated participation in Professional development
· Established skills in organisation, planning and priority setting
· Demonstrated computer skills
Christopher Kiroff | Operations Manager | WPRS
Suite 5, 136 Botanic Road Warrnambool VIC 3280
E| T +61 (03) 5562 5330
+61 (03) 5562 5330