Come join our growing team. Active Hand Rehab prides itself as a supportive, positive, and staff-focused work environment. Where teamwork is encouraged to ensure we provide the best outcomes for our clients. Active Hand Rehab has an exciting opportunity for a fully registered or associate Hand Therapist to join our team. We’re currently based in East and North Canterbury, Christchurch and are expanding. If you are an occupational therapist or physiotherapist who has experience in hand therapy treatment or are enthusiastic about learning, this is the place for you. Hours are flexible with both full-time and part-time options available.
You will be responsible for:
· Directly providing hand therapy treatment to patients.
· Establishing and building relationships with stakeholders in the patient's care including hand surgeons and GP’s.
· Helping to promote the service in the wider community
The ideal candidate will:
· Be either a fully registered Hand Therapist, or Associate Hand Therapist with Hand Therapy New Zealand or an Occupational therapist or Physiotherapist, and
· Hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate with the Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand or Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand,
· Be motivated and enthusiastic to learn, teach and guide our clients through their journey to recovery.
A competitive remuneration package is offered along with mentoring and regular in-services.
If this sounds like you, please touch base!
022 507 1319