Return to Practice (previously a Registered member of HTNZ)
· A hand therapist who has previously been a Registered member of HTNZ who allowed their membership to lapse for three years or more.
- A letter of recommendation from a New Zealand Registered Hand Therapist or Hand Surgeon.
- Documentation/evidence of regular formal hand therapy supervision. Supervision log must be supplied with application for Registered membership after six months.
- Evidence of two peer reviews by an independent New Zealand Supervising Registered Hand Therapist who does not work in the same work organisation as you or your supervisor.
- Applicants will initially join as an Associate member for a minimum of six months before applying for Registration. This will enable a letter of recommendation to be written by a New Zealand Registered Hand Therapist following a period of formal hand therapy supervision.
· Once approved maintenance criteria will be the same as a Registered member of HTNZ.