Looking for a change in 2023? Wanting to further your hand therapy career. Auckland Hand rehab has a fantastic opportunity for you.
Auckland Hand Rehab is a progressive practice building a reputation for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a supportive close knit team environment. Our beautiful clinic is located in the heart of Milford and offers individual private rooms in order to provide the best patient experience. This is an extremely varied role with a good mix of simple and complex injuries as well as post-operative patients.
This position is perfect for a hand therapist wanting to further their skills and specialise in the area of hand therapy. The successful candidate will be a keen and motivated fully Registered Hand therapist. There will be opportunity to be involved with mentoring and teaching of junior staff in the coming months if desired.
For the right candidate we would be willing to consider a training position. Auckland Hand Rehab offers a fully supported training programme working within the same clinic, alongside a senior therapist with more than 15 years Hand Therapy experience. Formal teaching and one on one supervision would be guaranteed. Auckland Hand Rehab will fully fund the Hand and Upper Limb paper at AUT and help to complete all requirements to reach registered Hand therapy status.
What’s in it for you?
Auckland Hand Rehab acknowledges the importance of investing in their people. Some benefits and perks are:
- Professional development programme ( mentoring within a supportive environment, generous CPD, inhouse training and education)
- Flexible working arrangements with full and part options available
- Extremely competitive renumeration. Our recent introduction of a co-payment allows us to offer a very attractive pay package (both salaried and contract)
- Annual membership contributions
- A work place culture with a balance of hard work and fun
- Beautiful working environment, individual private rooms, each with its own sinks, water bath, wax bath, splinting area.
If this sounds like an opportunity that could be of interest to you, email with a brief outline of your interest and a CV for consideration.