03/10/23 Looking for a change? Wanting to further your hand therapy career. Auckland Hand rehab has a fantastic opportunity for you.
Auckland Hand Rehab is a progressive practice building a reputation for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a supportive close knit team environment. We have two beautiful clinics located in Milford and inside Northcare A&E in Rosedale. This is an extremely varied role with a good mix of simple and complex injuries as well as post-operative patients. We are fortunate to work closely in clinic along side great Hand Surgeons, and support a busy fracture clinic weekly.
This position is perfect for a motivated hand therapist wanting to further their skills and specialise in the area of hand therapy. The successful candidate will be a keen and motivated fully Registered Hand therapist. There will be opportunity to be involved with mentoring and teaching of junior staff in the coming months if desired.
What’s in it for you?
Auckland Hand Rehab acknowledges the importance of investing in their people. Some benefits and perks are:
- Professional development programme ( mentoring within a supportive environment, generous CPD, inhouse training and education)
- Flexible working arrangements with full and part options available
- Extremely competitive renumeration. Our recent introduction of a co-payment allows us to offer a very attractive pay package (both salaried and contract)
- Annual membership contributions
- A work place culture with a balance of hard work and fun
- Beautiful working environment, individual private rooms, each with its own sinks, water bath, wax bath, splinting area.
If this sounds like an opportunity that could be of interest to you, email with a brief outline of your interest and a CV for consideration.