Body In Motion
Here at Body in Motion we are passionate about rehabilitation, and we strive to provide world-class support to our community. With clinics across the Bay of Plenty and Waikato, the services we offer are endless, and the people we help are unforgettable.
We are seeking an associate or registered Therapist to join our Hand Therapy team in Tauranga. We are committed to assisting you reach your ongoing professional goals through the support from our wider team. Associate therapists will also have access to guidance and mentoring from our more experienced therapists.
What we offer our staff:
- A competitive base salary and uncapped earning potential through a bonus scheme
- Opportunities for career advancement and progression
- Annual wellbeing support - corporate gym discounts with local providers, EAP and flu vaccinations
- Generous CPD support towards attendance at courses, training and further education.
- Flexibility in working hours by negotiation
About the role:
- Directly providing clinical hand therapy treatment to patients.
- Ensuring the service is fully compliant with the ACC Hand Therapy Services Operational guidelines.
- Establishing and building relationships with stakeholders in the patient's care.
- Be either a Registered Hand Therapist, or Associate Hand Therapist with Hand Therapy New Zealand.
- Hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate with the Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand or the Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand.
Our greatest strength is the quality of our people. Our expertise and dedication are the foundation of our success. If you want to join team who are committed to providing world-class services to our community apply now. For more information email .