Exciting Opportunities for Hand Therapy around the country
Are you ready for fun, a change, and a challenge? TBI Health is the place for you. We are a New Zealand owned multidisciplinary rehabilitation company with clinics from Invercargill to Whangarei. Our focus is quality of care of our clients within our multidisciplinary approach.
We are looking for the right person/people to join our team in Wellington, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Auckland, Blenheim, Hastings, Northland, and Hamilton. Could this be you?
Are you looking for:
· A fun, friendly and innovative work environment.
· Taking your Hand Therapy skills to the next level.
· Excellent professional development opportunities and ongoing support, supervision and mentoring as either an associate hand therapist or registered hand therapist.
· Full time or part time work Or even working in a hybrid role.
· An awesome team environment with diverse cultures, experiences and disciplines.
· The opportunity to work across a variety of contracts including PMS, ECP, TI, Vocational Rehab, EI and more.
· Excellent opportunities for training and development.
· High capacity for career development/progression.
· Excellent remuneration and other bonuses.
Then TBI Health is the place for you😊