15/08/23 Hands up if you are looking to join a fun, hardworking Hand Therapy team.
We have a full or part time vacancy at our Glenfield and Milford clinics.
Creating THTG was our dream, but it’s not stopping there! With seven Hand Therapy Clinics within Auckland and the Bay of Plenty, we are growing to be able to provide more people with access to superior hand therapy services.
Here at THTG we pride ourselves on being family friendly – but this isn’t just a missive; it’s a value that sits at the heart of our business. We promote flexible working conditions to meet the needs of both our patients and our team. We offer an inspiring workplace that fosters trust and co-operation. The THTG crew also know how to have a good time, with fun social events throughout the year.
We are a small, close-knit, experienced crew that will fully support you in your hand therapy journey. Whether you are an Associate or Experienced Hand Therapist wanting to move into a more senior role we would like to hear from you.
What we can offer
- Flexible working hours at our North Shore clinics working within a multi-disciplinary team
- The latest digital technology to work within our paperless system
- Financial contribution towards ongoing education, including the Hand and Upper Limb Therapy paper if you do not already have this
- Comprehensive on-site hand therapy training programme with regular ongoing supervision for all staff
- Contribution to professional me
What we are looking for
- A registered Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist with a current APC
- Hand therapy experience would be a bonus, but is not essential
- A willingness to train as a hand therapist if you have no prior experience
Sound like you?