Looking for a highly motivated and cheerful hand therapist to join our friendly community clinic.
· Our clinic:
- Small private community clinic providing both hand therapy and general musculoskeletal physiotherapy services for patients post-surgery and post-injury.
- Close-knit team comprised of two registered hand therapists/physiotherapists and one musculoskeletal physiotherapist who are all focused on providing a high level of care and empathy to all patients.
- Supportive team environment (with additional support provided for training Hand Therapists).
- Located next to Torbay Medical Centre and work closely alongside medical staff next door.
· The role:
- Flexible hours (either part or full-time), however, specifically needing maternity leave cover over June-September 2023).
- Flexibility to cover longer as required would be ideal.
- Exact days and hours are negotiable.
- Applicant needs to be a current Hand Therapy Associate or Registered Hand Therapist.
- Preferably also a trained musculoskeletal physiotherapist (but not mandatory).
- Must have current Annual Practicing Certificate.
· Skills required:
- Ability to manage full caseload with varied patients.
- Ability to work independently as well as the ability to communicate effectively with other staff.
- Familiarity with Gensolve computer system would be helpful.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
Thank you for your application.